A dozen CEOs of branding and design agencies in Asia met recently to discuss launching the Design Business Association Asia.
Modeled after the UK-based DBA, the group hopes to recruit a critical mass of 50 to 60 agencies to start a Singapore chapter, and would aim to follow that with a Shanghai chapter.
Agencies involved in the initial discussions include Brand Union, Cowan, DesignBridge, Elmwood, Fitch, Frog, Future...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events