Brands have emerged as one of the most important and possibly wealthiest patrons of the arts, replacing royalty and rich, powerful individuals as primary supporters.
Zayn Khan, Southeast Asia chief executive at global design and innovation consultancy Dragon Rouge, says that brand-artist collaborations can be powerful if there is a natural link between the vision of the brand and the vision of the artist.
“Brands create narratives or at least they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events