In today’s world of data-driven marketing solutions and product benefit-style advertising, it is inevitable that some of the “magic” which once was advertising is slowly disappearing. However, in the art world there is a whole range of exciting things going on, and of course there is a lot of subjectivity involved in working with artists, but there is certainly a lot of “magic” going on too.
At The Unusual we are really interested in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events