A vigorous advertising industry has always been defined by entrepreneurial energy and contrarian talentthis is resurgent again, as the next generation takes a grip.
For the past decade, advertising has been dominated by the big six holding companies WPP, Omnicom, Publicis Groupe, Interpublic, Dentsu and Havas.
We were occasionally entertained by old male leadership spats, but fundamentally the agency landscape was flat.
Six groups pursuing roughly the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events