White sandy beaches, abundant native wildlife and lush rolling vineyards are images synonymous with Australia, which have long been spruiked by the country’s tourism industry. But in recent months, an altogether different image of Australia has been blasted out by the world’s media. Harrowing pictures of burned koalas, destroyed communities and smoke-filled cities are filling newspapers and TV screens in the wake of the months-long bushfire crisis ravaging the country.
So far, 28 people have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events