While Virtual Reality VR technology may finally be moving out of the shadows of the gaming world and into the mainstream marketing mix, “Virtual Reality This time it’s real”, marketers can make far bigger, speedier gains if they focus on its overlooked cousin Augmented Reality AR.
The AR app market is expected to generate revenues in excess of $3.2bn this year largely because AR technology, unlike VR, is already well-suited...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events