Four major players in the Asian entertainment industrytelcos Singtel, Globe Telecom and Tata Communications, and streaming service Hooqhave named piracy as a crucial priority for the industry to address, and have called for greater collaboration to tackle it.
TV production around the world is booming. Dramas are fetching multi-million-dollar per-episode budgets, as broadcasters and TV platforms continue to raise the starpower and quality of TV. With rising production costs, the business model...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events