Nearly half 44% of women surveyed in the media and marketing industry in India say they have experienced sexual harassment in the workplace, yet men and women in India are the least likely of any Asian country to report such instances, according to a survey by Campaign Asia-Pacific and Kantar. Just 9% said they had reported seeing or experiencing something to employers, compared to an average of 14% across the region.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events