MeToo has come to adland in India with a vengence, with agencies reacting to social-media accusations of rape culture and blatant misuse of power.
Creativeland Asia, DDB Mudra, Dentsu Webchutney, Famous Innovations, iProspect and Publicis have all issued statements in response to allegations of sexual harassment by current or former employees made on social media in recent days.
A series of tweets, as documented by Campaign India, named a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events