Catch up with all coverage of Campaign360, Campaign's flagship conference on the business of advertising, here.
Agencies should be training their staff to become “augmented strategists”, according to Pierre Robinet, senior consulting partner at Ogilvy Consulting, speaking on a panel titled “What’s Your Worth” at Campaign360. “Continuous learning” should be provided to get talent up to a higher level of professional capability, he said.
“When you look at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events