PG's Pantene brand has launched a campaign that attempts to invert the usage of WanitaBesi’, a Bahasa Malaysia phrase that translates as Iron Lady’ and is normally used as an insult toward unfeminine’ women.
In the film by Grey Malaysia and producer Think Tank, three strong Malaysia womensinger Yuna, fitness guru Linora Low and diver Adeline Chinendure raised eyebrows and outright taunting. But as you might expect since the campaign...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events