Here's a clever addition to Tourism Australia's Cannes Titanium-winning 'Dundee' campaign an invitation to tour the spectacular set of the fake filmall 3 million square miles of it.
Unlike the original Dundee work, which starred Chris Hemsworth, this video features his older brother Luke, who's billed as the original Hemsworth. And instead of Droga5, which did last year's Super Bowl ad, this one was made by Thinkerbell.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events