Brands are striving to establish a greener image by showing responsibility for their plastic packaging, especially after their role in the world’s plastic-pollution problem has become more clear. In Vietnam, Pepsi is trying to stand out with a Kill two birds with one stone’ campaign.
Taking into consideration the cultural factor of Vietnamese youth wishing to make themselves heard, as well as the country’s littering problem, Pepsi, in cooperation with advertising agency Happiness Saigon, launched...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events