Ad Nut does not normally expect a police recruitment video to cause LOLs. But this one from New Zealand, by Ogilvy Mather and directed by Damien Shatford from The Sweet Shop, certainly does.
There are no tense standoffs, sinister bad guys, explosions, or shootings. There is a brief incident with a murderous beast, but luckily it's resolved peacefully. Instead of guns and justice, we see a bunch of cheerful cops real ones,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events