When you work for a company whose executive chairman is a former middle-distance track world record holder, sedentary catch-up meetings are not encouraged.
Sebastian Coe arrives at the Hong Kong offices of CSM, the sport and entertainment agency he has chaired since October 2012, having spent the early morning hours leading a cohort of brave CSM employees and clients on a jog around the city. Only a few “got lost” on the way, we...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events