A lot of us won’t get Reebok’s new ad. Some will hate it. And that’s okay, because this brand isn’t looking to please all of you.
Its goal is to mean everything to a few, not a little something to the masses.
Reebok brings this gritty, in-your-face ethos to life with a scrappy drive in partnership with fighter Conor McGregor to push the new Zig Kinetica shoe.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events