The Riverorchid Notch concept consists of a video and Facebook app. Digital banners on social sites, blogs and forums promote the campaign until next month.
In the video children talk about what the Tet celebration means to them and each makes a pledge to do something nice for the holiday this year. Separately, the Facebook app invites mothers to talk to their children and get them to make a pledge too. Each text submission...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events