The agency initially won one Silver Lion in the Direct category and one Bronze in the PR category at the 2016 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity last month for its work for the Rhino Rescue Project titled 'Saving Africa's last wild rhinos, by poisoning them'.
The awards are returned based on knowledge of an error in judgment that the Ogilvy Asia Pacific management team acquired after the festival, according to a statement. We...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events