Maybe it's the lack of sleep and the headache Ad Nut is suffering from, but a new campaign for Panadol in Australia has really raised Ad Nut's hackles today.
The brand seems convinced that people want to take part in a conversationwith Panadolabout their overall health. And the result is the annoyingly patronising TVC above, via WhiteGrey Sydney.
Suffice to say, Ad Nut doesn't need GSK Consumer Healthcare's advice...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events