It's only a matter of time before animated Ikea furniture items become as popular as the characters in Pixar animated films. Ad Nut enjoys the idea that the furniture items have a life of their own, even if their Sweedish names don't roll off the tongue as smoothly as 'Buzz' and 'Woody'.
Meanwhile, Ad Nut is rather impressed that the sheepish protagonist in these ads, Ludde, does not press the snooze button if Dekad has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events