Airbnb has launched its first major advertising campaign in Japan since a law to regulate short-term holiday rentals came into effect in June.
Under the theme Wagaya’ meaning 'a place where you can feel very much at home', the work aims to raise awareness of the Airbnb brand and improve the image of home-sharing, known as minpaku’ in Japan.
The campaign spans TV, online, social, print and outdoor media, with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events