All brands are after Chinese consumers and their rising incomes, but they are also a fickle lot. For example, only 54 brands which made the list of China's top 100 brands list in 2007 part of Campaign's Asia's Top 1000 Brands report, remained on the top 100 list in 2017.
A lively panel debate about whether Chinese consumers are more disloyal than others kicked off the the Brands Summit China, held in Shanghai yesterday....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events