Spikes Asia 2017 is done and dusted, and while past years drew attention to spam ads and plagiarism, this year’s judging process appears to have improved by leaps and bounds.
For starters, gender representation received a major boost, with at least four female jury presidents leading key categories. Second, there was zero bad press about the entries, a refreshing change for any creative award festival, as many will attest to.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events