It’s been a turbulent couple of months in the social media world and for users of Facebook, there’s been plenty not to like. The scandal-hit social media giant is still battling the fallout after it emerged Facebook data misappropriated by firm Cambridge Analytica was used in a series of targeted political and election campaigns. The scandal has brought about widespread criticism and global calls for the wider regulation of social media.
Facebook's datasets allowed advertisers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events