The recent FacebookCambridge Analytica story made headlines around the world about the ethics of data protection. While the EU has been proactive in this i.e with GDPR adoption, other regions haven’t been as enthusiastic. This latest scandal, however, has turned the tide.
The upshot Now that consumers care, they will alter their expectations around how you capture and use their data. Data governance and usage policy will change. But it also means marketers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events