Where for many PR’ stands for press releases and little else, I am a big fan of public relations - a much-misunderstood concept, and much-maligned profession. I’d like to propose an evolution of the acronym.
Today’s business reality is complete transparency. Everything a brand or company does is in the public domain, courtesy of the internet, just as there is no divide between personal’ and professional’ for individuals in the realm of social media.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events