The e-commerce sector is booming in Southeast Asia. With around 150 million active e-commerce users across the region, major players like Lazada and Shopee have proven time and time again that they have the attention and wallets of their customers.
Having said that, fintechs may not be the same breed of marketplaces, but similar to e-commerce, they sell products and services to customers online. The fields of banking, insurance, and investments can be complex and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events