On Monday, Disney awarded the bulk of its media to Publicis and Omnicom, putting an end to one of the biggest reviews in recent years.
Publicis, which created a bespoke solution for Disney, led the pitch with recently acquired data marketing company Epsilon and media shop Zenith. The French holding company picked up new streaming service Disney, as well as parks.
Omnicom won on Disney’s media channels including ABC, FOX...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events