SINGAPORE - More than a fifth of this year’s 34 shortlisted entrants for the Warc Prize for Asian Strategy hail from smaller markets including the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand, while nearly half come from India.
Multinational FMCG companies including Nestle, Mars, PG and Unilever have made the cut, alongside non-profits such as Make Love Not Scars, Love Yourself and The Akanksha Foundtion,
Agencies with a strong showing in this year’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events