Mumbai-based agency The Womb has won the sole Grand Prix awarded, as well a special award for category disruptor, in the 2018 Warc Prize for Asian Strategy awards, announced today.
The Womb helped music label Saregama monetise its back catalog by creating Carvaan, a digital music player in the guise of an old-style radio, which comes pre-loaded with digital music appealing to older people.
In all, the 23 agency- and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events