The Japanese clothing company signed a deal with the Swedish Olympic Committee to provide outfits to the country’s Olympic and Paralympic teams for the next four years, replacing the domestic brand HM.
The deal means Uniqlo, which is not an Olympic partner, will have a presence at Tokyo 2020 and the Beijing 2022 winter games.
It is understood that Uniqlo’s first choice had been to dress the Japanese team, but it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events