Mobile advertising revenue was 89% of total advertising revenue, according to its latest financial results.
However the social media site said there is less overall advertiser demand than expected.
In its letter to shareholders, the company put this down to increased competition for social media budgets and that its prices are at a premium.
The letter said We’re focused on three main initiatives building a rich canvas for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events