Two-thirds of marketers working in the travel sector are looking to increase their digital advertising spend, regardless of geography or industry vertical, according to Sojern.
The specialist travel digital marketing recently firm released its 2019 Report on Travel Advertising, which surveyed more than 600 travel marketers around the world. Among the many findings, top of mind for many marketers is personalisation, sending relevant content to prospective travellers in real-time.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events