Toyota has rolled out the Asia part of its first global initiative Start Your Impossible’ in Singapore, which encompasses various themes including mobility and supporting Olympic and Paralympic athletes across Asia.
In a statement following the launch event, the company said the new campaign seeks to reposition the carmaker as a mobility company, a common pivot in the automotive industry as technology brings new possibilities in personal transport, such as self-driving cars.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events