Consuming 12 million acres and killing at least 27 people, plus as many as half a billion animals, the wildfires across Australia have prompted government agency Tourism Australia to pull a UK multimedia campaign featuring a video with a song sung by Kylie Minogue. The work also includes cricketer Shane Warne, Olympian Ian Thorpe and Comedian Adam Hills.
The digital component of the campaign has been canned, according to media reports, with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events