The first speaker, Adrian Lee, head of digital at Mediacom Hong Kong, urged marketers to stop treating mobile advertising like a new and esoteric art. “The year of the mobile was in 2007, it’s not coming’,” he said. “So why was mobile adspend in Hong Kong only 2.4 per cent last year according to Admango”
This, said Lee, is likely because the default mobile ad format in Hong Kong is the homepage takeover that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events