SOUTHEAST ASIA - As an advertiser paying for digital advertising space, 50 percent of a display ad in view for one second might not feel like a great deal. But in the still-developing industry discussion around viewability, it’s a start.
“It also feels like a pretty arbitrary number,” said Niall Hogan, managing director of SEA at IAS Integral Ad Science. “Advertisers are asking, where did that one second come from Where’s the research”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events