“About 10 new people every second connected to the internet for the first time in 2015,” shared Scott Beaumont, VP of Google Greater China at yesterday's Media360Summit in Hong Kong. “The pace of change is really quite startling and we’re looking at two billion more users getting connected in the next five years.”
Beaumont said the internet giant was mindful of not becoming a victim of “accidental complacency” when it comes to approaches for these...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events