Startups can be said to have numerous advantages over companies with legacy structures, among them much greater adaptability. For that reason, major MNCs are keen not only to learn from young, dynamic companies but also to partner with them. Hannah Blake, programme manager at BBC Worldwide Labs, spoke to three young serial entrepreneurs to present lessons for the broader marketing industry. The panelists included...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events