Rick Kurnit, partner of advertising, marketing, IP and employment at Frankfurt Kurnit, a New York media law firm, explained the intricacies of hiring and firing talent and why placing too many restrictions on individuals is bad for the industry as a whole.
From the hirer’s perspective, excessive non-compete clauses will poison the development of coveted talent, Kurnit noted. Hirers should carefully weigh...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events