Google has announced Scott Beaumont as the new president of its Asia Pacific operations, replacing Karim Temsamani who stepped down in December after 11 years with the company.
Beaumont, whose new job title is effective immediately, was formerly head of sales and operations at Google Greater China, including Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea. Google will now advertise for a replacement in the role he leaves.
Beaumont has worked for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events