Karim Temsamani, Google’s president for Asia-Pacific, says the center of the world is moving to Asia, but companies in the region aren't giving consumers here the internet-based, mobile-first service they deserve. This has serious implications for marketers, and Temsamani's challenge is to push products and services that are relevant to these challenges. In an interview with Campaign Asia-Pacific, the Google executive explained what the search giant is doing.
What are you betting on at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events