Although it's early days, advertisers in Asia are becoming increasingly concerned about Facebook’s many miscalculations, according to at least two agency executives.
“The news has not even reached many of them,” said Hari Shankar, MD of Ecselis Asia and head of paid digital strategy. “But where we did make them aware, they are quite concerned that walled gardens’ are more walled’ than they appear.”
There is also a sense among clients that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events