ASIA PACIFIC - Facebook’s admission that it had overestimated average viewing time for video ads on its platformfor two yearshas once again underscored the need for brands to more carefully evaluate their video strategies and measurement approaches.
Multiple industry commentators contacted by Campaign Asia-Pacific noted that the lack of transparency and third-party verification of metrics provided by walled gardens’ has long been a point of contention.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events