In August, Facebook was roundly criticized by the marketing community when the platform came forward admitting it had miscalculated key metrics, greatly overstating how much time its users were spending watching videos.
On Wednesday, Facebook is addressing its past wrongs, and more miscalculations the network has found, with several updates to its system. The network found a bug in Page Insights that miscalculates the number of unique visitors a Facebook page might get in a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events