Google’s Asia-Pacific president Karim Temsamani is to leave after 11 years with the company in both Asia and the US.
Temsamani led Google’s APAC sales teams for the last five years, and his departure opens up one of the company's top positions in the region. In a statement to Campaign Asia-Pacific, a Google spokesperson said “We can confirm that after 11 years, Karim has decided to leave Google to take on a new...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events