Since its launch in 2012, Tinder has become hugely popular in Asia and the rest of the world. The matchmaking service enables people to search for a partner with a few simple and quick smartphone swipes. Most of the more traditional online dating services, like Match.com and Meetic.com, use algorithms to sort through people’s detailed profiles and create love matches. Tinder now speeds this process up by allowing people to upload a few Facebook profile pictures and empowers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events