The speed of digital transformation is dizzying, and it’s happening in front of our eyes. A website called www.internetlivestats.com has an online counter clocking up new internet users, the number of websites and emails sent, among other things, in real time. According to the same site, 40 percent of the world’s population has an internet connection. In 1995, it was less than 1 percent.
In that time, a relentless tide of tech products has come...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events