If you’re reading this, you’re too old for TikTok. Or at least that’s what most people think.
Take Gaby Khalastchy, an account director at influencer marketing agency Wildfire Social, who, at the ripe-old age of 28, sighs plaintively when looking back on her recent foray on to the platform I think it’s the nature of what you have to do to keep up with it dancing to pop songs, or keeping up with other...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events