Gender equality is top of the agenda for many companies, but it’s still early days for most, in terms of implementing strategies for improvement. On the back of research by Campaign Asia-Pacific and Kantar, the discussion focused on topics including adapting corporate culture, skills development and how to retain valuable team members.
Joanna Flint, country director of Google Singapore, said the company had “made strides” in acknowledging the existence...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events